The Fleet and Crookham Churches Together in Schools team (FACCTS) have requested our prayers for the students in Calthorpe Park, Court Moor, and other local schools during this time of examinations.
In addition, there are some particular activities for which they would welcome prayers:
- ‘It’s Your Move‘: During the rest of this term the FACCTS team will be delivering presentations to Year 6 of the junior schools in Fleet and Crookham, providing help, advice and a booklet to the the pupils who are about to make the big step to senior schools.
- Faith in Action: On 20th June Luke and Julie will be at St Nicholas School doing a Question and Answer session with Year 5 pupils on the topic of ‘Faith in Action’.
- Court Moor Year 7 trip. From 23rd to 27th June Luke and Helen will be accompanying Court Moor School pupils on a trip to Tile Barn Outdoor Centre.
- ‘Open the Book‘: Julie, Hannah and Kate are part of a team who present ‘Open the Book’ in Elvetham Primary School.
- A Prayer Space will be hosted by the team for Elvetham Primary School at the Church on the Heath on 30th June and 1st July.
- Lunch Clubs in junior schools and Coffee Mornings in senior schools continue as normal (Calthorpe Park on Wednesdays and Court Moor on Fridays).
- Planning. Points for prayer include:
- Christian Union meetings at the two senior schools;
- Christmas Presentations, currently being updated by the team;
- Godly Play. Having recently been trained in ‘Godly Play’, Julie is exploring ways to take this into schools.
Thank you again for your prayerful interest in, and support for this work.
Gilbert McKinnon (FACCTS Director)